- Over 30 years of sales and distribution experience in the automotive after market working for such companies as TRW, Midas International, Firestone, APS Inc & Mac Tools.
- Obtained real estate sales license in 1996 and joined the Jacksonville firm of Schultz Foster Addison specializing in Industrial sales & leasing.
- While at SFA expanded specialties to include land, office and retail.
- Obtained Brokers license in June 2002 and established Guardian Commercial Real Estate in October 2005 as its Broker & President.
- Obtained Alabama Reciprocal Real Estate Broker’s License in 2018
- Married to Sue, over 40 years of marriage on April 8th 2014.
- Two sons, three grandsons, and three grand daughters.
- Relocated to Jacksonville in April 1981 from Cleveland, Ohio where Bob was born & raised.
- Currently resides in St Johns County.
- Enjoys Golf & Travel.
- Southside Business Men’s Club – Current Board Member
- Member Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce – Past Board member & President of the Mandarin Council 2005 – 2011
- Jacksonville Chamber and Mandarin Council, 2005
- Mandarin Council Board Member – President 2010
- Julington Creek Property Owners Association – Board Member and Past President 2010 – 2014
- CoStar Power Broker, 2003 and 2004